Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
PHP Laravel Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer where his/her primary responsibility of a Full Stack Developer includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
- Developing front end website architecture using Laravel, good to have Vue.js framework as well
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back-end website applications built on Ruby on Vue.js
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good Knowledge on Figma
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: ₹18,000.00 - ₹23,000.00 per month
Schedule: Morning shift
Experience: 2 to 3 YearsApply Now
Full Stack Developer
Straightline Technologies assists clients in creating unique online and mobile applications. To lead the application development process and assist with the upkeep of current apps, we are searching for a talented application developer. We'd love to hear from you if you're passionate about producing top-notch applications and cooperating with others.
Required Skill Set
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS and NodeJs (minimum 2 years of coding experience).
- Hands-on experience in AWS cloud having knowledge in various services (Lambda, RDS, Cloudwatch, Amplify (desirable), AppSynch (desirable)).
- Hands-on experience in Code review, Database, Design patterns Passion for writing Code.
- Experience with NodeJs and ReactJS experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of key data structures algorithms and system design fundamentals.
- Strong skills to architect systems and drive design conversation and feedback is desirable.
- Experience with Micro-Service architecture, REST-based APIs and enterprise SaaS products is desirable.
- Skills with unit testing and integration test between databases and endpoints.
- Experience with continuous delivery deployment pipeline for enterprise SaaS products is desirable.
- Strong SQL skills (complex queries) and experience in Data Modelling and RDBMS (MySQL) is a must.
- Experience with Dockers and familiarity with Kubernetes is desirable.
- Experience working with remote teams and mentoring other team members is needed.
Skills, Education, Experience :
- Languages: React.js, SQL, node.js.
- Cloud experience: AWS (preferred) or any public cloud, ability to configure resources and services in public cloud.
- Experience: At least 2+ years of experience in troubleshooting, L2 or L3 service engineer experience, must have supported multiple clients deployment and operations.
Excellent opportunities for growth with salaries as per Industry standards Attractive variable pay commensurate with Project earnings and performanceApply Now